1. Application Deadline: Wednesday, February 6th, 2013
2. Course space is limited. Applicants will be selected on first come first serve and based upon their geographic location in the County, their ability to complete course requirements, and their personal enthusiasm.
3. An orientation for the Master Recycler program will be held on Wednesday, February 20th, 5:30 - 6:30pm at the Mace Building, Jackson County Fairgrounds in order to review details about the training course and required service hours, answer questions, and meet other prospective participants.
4. In order to complete the course, Wednesday classroom discussions and two out of three Saturday field trips must be attended. In addition, a minimum of 40 service hours must be fulfilled by the end of the calendar year.
5. There is a $85.00 fee for residential participants, $185.00 for commercial/governmental participants; fee is due by the second class meeting. If special arrangements need to be made, please contact the Program Coordinator.
For additional information, call 541.494.5488 or email email@example.com